les barbes a poux Index du Forum
les barbes a poux Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

hangeups today and a few more

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les barbes a poux Index du Forum -> Espace Invités -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 05:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: hangeups today and a few more Répondre en citant

OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Golden State Warriors have created space behind them in the crowded Western Conference standings and are showing no signs of slowing down their surge up the standings. Jordan Crawford scored 19 points, Andrew Bogut had 15 points and 10 rebounds and the Warriors routed the Dallas Mavericks 108-85 on Tuesday night for their fifth straight win. Golden State (41-24) is sixth in the West, three games ahead of Dallas (38-27) and Memphis (37-26). The Warriors also are four games behind the Clippers (45-20) in the Pacific Division, with the final meeting between the teams this season looming large in Los Angeles on Wednesday night. "Its a big-time win for us," Warriors coach Mark Jackson said. "If you lose this game, then all of the sudden theres three teams again within striking distance. I think this gave us some breathing room, especially with the fact that we have a big game (Wednesday) night against a red-hot Clippers team." Former Warriors fan favourite Monta Ellis scored 15 points, and Dirk Nowitzki had 12 points and six rebounds in a disappointing display by Dallas. The Warriors outshot the Mavericks 51.2 per cent to 36.6 per cent and outrebounded Dallas 46-40 en route to building a 24-point lead early in the fourth quarter. Dallas and Golden State both have 17 games remaining. "I dont think we are in a situation to think about seeding," said Mavericks guard Jose Calderon, who had 13 points and five assists. "I think right now were in a situation where weve got to win every game." The Warriors, who finished 47-35 last year to earn the conferences sixth playoff seed, are aiming higher this time. The Warriors are 10-2 since the All-Star break and a season-high 17 games over .500. After winning 10 consecutive games earlier this season, Golden State is gaining steam again. In the latest matchup pivotal for playoff positioning, the Warriors shook off a slow start by clamping down on defence and pushing the pace. The Warriors ended the first quarter on a 21-6 run capped by Crawfords long jumper as time expired to take a 29-22 lead. But the backup guard was just beginning his sizzling stretch -- and so were the Warriors. Crawford scored 12 points alone in the second quarter, finishing with the most points hes scored since coming to Golden State in a trade from Boston in January. The Warriors reserves outscored Dallas bench 59 to 37. "Its fun," Crawford said. "To be on a streak like this heading into the playoffs and to move up the standings, it brings the competitive spirit out in everybody." The starters showed up with big plays, too. During one sequence, Andre Iguodala blocked Shawn Marions layup, then ran the length of the court to dunk Stephen Currys missed 3-pointer, sending most in the announced sellout crowd of 19,596 roaring to their feet. Bogut also finished an alley-hoop with one hand over Ellis, the player he was traded for from Milwaukee in March 2012. The Mavericks still managed to end the half with some momentum. Nowitzki made two free throws before Vince Carter stole Iguodalas inbounds pass and hit a 3-pointer before the buzzer sounded to slice Golden States lead to 55-44 at the break. Nowitzki later moved into a tie with John Havlicek for 12th place on the NBAs career scoring list. Both have 26,395 points. The Warriors defence dominated Dallas for most of the third and fourth quarters, though, smothering Nowitzki and closing out fast on shooters. The Warriors went ahead 81-57 with 11:29 remaining and never let the Mavericks move much closer. Golden State improved to 2-1 against Dallas this season, with each team winning on its home floor. They meet for the final time this season on April 1 in Dallas. "As far as the seeding," Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle said, "thats a distraction from the task at hand, which is making sure were as ready as we can be." NOTES: Curry, who is dealing with a strained right quadriceps thats limiting his playing time, had 10 points and four assists in 22 minutes. ... Mavericks backup guard Devin Harris left in the second quarter with a sore right Achilles tendon and did not return. Harris said he doesnt think the injury is serious but isnt sure if hell play Wednesday night at Utah. ... Mavericks F Jae Crowder, who strained his abdominal muscle in a win over Indiana on Sunday, is not expected to rejoin the team until at least Sunday at Oklahoma City. Brandon Finnegan Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. Scott Schebler Jersey . It was the most lopsided loss in Lakers history. Darren Collison had a team-high 24 points while starting at shooting guard for the injured Jamal Crawford. Chris Paul added 13 points and 11 assists for the Clippers, who apparently are trying to make up for decades of humiliation at the hands of the Lakers all in one season; theyve won the last two meetings by a combined 84 points. http://www.redsgearshop.com/Reds-Tucker-Barnhart-Kids-Jersey/ . Ibrahimovic put PSG ahead when he got in front of his marker to neatly flick in Lucass cross in the 59th minute. New signing Yohan Cabaye came on as a second-half substitute and headed Ezequiel Lavezzis cross against the post in the 87th. Moments later, Lucas set up another goal from the right when fellow countryman Alex turned in his corner with a strikers finish. Michael Lorenzen Jersey . Rasmussen didnt have a decision during his four appearances in May, when he gave up two hits and no runs in two innings. Toronto used five relievers while pulling off the second-biggest comeback in franchise history on Friday night, rallying from an 8-0 deficit to a 14-9 win. Tony Perez Jersey . -- Conor Casey scored two goals, his first of the season, as the Philadelphia Union beat Chivas USA 3-0 on Saturday night. MINNEAPOLIS -- By the time Dan Straily took the mound for the second inning, he knew he just didnt have it. His velocity nowhere to be found, the 25-year-old right-hander took the next step in his maturation process by gritting his teeth, focusing on location and changing speeds over anything flashy and shutting down the Minnesota Twins. Straily pitched three-hit ball for seven innings and Sam Fuld hit a rare home run to help the Oakland Athletics complete a three-game sweep with a 6-1 victory Thursday. "Its part of learning from the past, from last year," said Straily (1-1), who gave up one run and struck out five. "On days when I didnt have my best stuff, I would try to pitch like I did and it would cost me. After the second inning, I realized I didnt have my A stuff in my arm today. So it was just a matter of mixing speeds and keeping everybody off balance. The Athletics rotation has opened the season with nine straight starts allowing three runs or less and has compiled a 1.93 ERA in 56 innings. "Theyve done a great job. So far, so good," Josh Donaldson said of the rotation. "Cant really complain about what theyve done. Thats what we expect from them." Fuld hit just his sixth homer in 738 career plate appearances and singled. Donaldson had a two-run homer and an RBI single for the Athletics (6-3). Mike Pelfrey (0-2) gave up six runs on nine hits and four walks in five innings. The Twins have had only one quality start in their first nine games. Brian Dozier hit his third home run of the season for Minnesota. Straily was selected in the 24th round of the 2009 draft, just another in the seemingly endless line of young, strong starting pitchers churned out by Billy Beanes Moneyball machine. Last year he led all AL rookies in starts, innings and strikeouts, and he brushed off the early homer to Dozier to slow down the Twins for the rest of the game. He allowed two baserunners -- both on walks -- over his final fiive innings "It wasnt his best velocity," manager Bob Melvin said.dddddddddddd. "He was throwing basically 87 mph today. But hes always got that slider in his pocket. He threw a few more changeups today and a few more curveballs, so he kept them off balance more than he typically pitches." Pelfrey had no such luck, labouring through another poor outing for Minnesotas starting rotation. Donaldsons homer in the third inning put him behind 3-1 and he walked No. 9 hitter Nick Punto in the fourth before Fuld yanked a pitch just over the wall in right field for a 5-1 lead. "I think all the way around, I was terrible today," Pelfrey said. The cushion allowed the As to avoid a save situation on the same day Melvin demoted struggling closer Jim Johnson, who is 0-2 with an 18.90 ERA in five appearances this season. The As will go with a closer-by-committee approach while they try to get Johnson straightened out, Melvin said. "Were all pulling for the same thing. Were all in it together," Straily said. "Its just a brotherhood mentality that we have in this clubhouse. Its something special." NOTES: The announced attendance of 20,650 was the smallest in Target Field history. ... Umpires reviewed a play in the sixth inning in which Jed Lowrie was thrown out at home by Twins CF Aaron Hicks. Umpires were looking to see if C Josmil Pinto was illegally blocking the plate. The call of an out was confirmed. ... Twins assistant GM Rob Antony said star prospect Byron Buxton likely will not start playing until May because of a wrist injury. ... The Twins open a series against Kansas City on Friday night. RHP Kyle Gibson (1-0, 1.80) will start the opener against Royals LHP Bruce Chen (0-0, 1.42). ... The Athletics head to Seattle for a series against the Mariners. LHP Tommy Milone will make his first start of the season on Friday night against Mariners RHP Felix Hernandez (2-0, 1.88). Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 05:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les barbes a poux Index du Forum -> Espace Invités -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange