les barbes a poux Index du Forum
les barbes a poux Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

ht tackle Tony Pashos back for Sundays game against the Hous

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les barbes a poux Index du Forum -> Espace Invités -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 05:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: ht tackle Tony Pashos back for Sundays game against the Hous Répondre en citant

OTTAWA -- The Ottawa Senators were all about precaution Wednesday night. While Bobby Ryan and Erik Karlsson played significant roles in Ottawas 5-2 win over the Montreal Canadiens, neither was on the bench by the end of the game. Ryan left with just over five minutes remaining in the second period after a collision behind the net, but returned shortly after. However the Senators opted on the side of caution and kept him out of the lineup for the third period. Ryan was hit by Greg Pateryn and admitted he suffered a bit of a stinger from the contact. "I think we erred on the side of caution which I certainly understand," said Ryan. "It just kept shooting down my hand and I could feel it. The doctors made a decision to rest it and well see how it feels (Thursday)." Karlsson left the game late in the third, but said his leaving had nothing to do with his ankle. Last season Karlsson suffered a partially lacerated Achilles. "It was just precaution, nothing serious," said Karlsson, who had three assists. "It was nothing special, just a little bit tired and no need to play any more minutes." In addition, the Senators had also been without defenceman Patrick Wiercioch for the start of the second period, but he did return and finish the game. Senators coach Paul MacLean did say, "it seems everyones going to be all right and nobody has anything thats going to be long term. It was mostly just precautionary during the game to take people out to make sure nothing else happened." Aside from the injuries MacLean was pleased with the teams overall play. In addition to Ryan, Cory Conacher, Clarke MacArthur, Milan Michalek and Mika Zibanejad also scored for Ottawa, while Andrew Hammond made 24 saves. Magnus Nygren and Raphael Diaz scored for Montreal, while Peter Budaj faced 32 shots. The Senators are 4-1 in pre-season play, while the Canadiens are 2-3-1. The teams meet again Thursday in Montreal. This was their first meeting since the Senators eliminated the Canadiens last spring in the playoffs. Montreal opened the scoring as Nygren beat Hammond with a shot from just inside the blueline. Ottawa tied the game minutes later as Conacher fed a trailing MacArthur. Ottawa ended the period with a 2-1 lead on Ryans power play goal. The Senators made it 3-1 on Michaleks goal as he managed to dig the puck out during a goal-mouth scramble and roofed it over Budaj. Conacher made it 4-1 with a power play goal, while Zibanejad picked up his first of the pre-season to make it 5-1. Conacher is one of four players MacLean is considering to play on the right side of Kyle Turris with MacArthur. "The way he played (Wednesday) is an indication of how he can play and the abilities he has," said MacLean. "That line was dangerous most of the night and he showed us what he can do and what he can bring to that line and thats important." Hammond made some of his best saves in the third despite allowing a weak goal glove side to Diaz. "After giving up the first shot like he did and then to come back and battle and play and he made some saves," added MacLean. "We were impressed with him with the way that he played." Canadiens coach Michel Therrien admitted he felt his team was outplayed on this night and says he plans to play more of his veterans in Thursdays game. "This was likely the last game for some of our rookies," admitted Therrien. "It was a good experience for them to play against a team that had a lot of veterans. They got to experience what a game is like at this level." Notes: G Nathan Lawson was scheduled to start the game, but was injured in the warm-up forcing Andrew Hammond into action. Luke Shaw Jersey . Dont miss a single shot, live on TSN beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. Winners of their last eight games, the Heat return to Toronto for the second time in the month of November. After beginning the season 4-3, allowing 100.9 points on 47 per cent shooting, Miamis resurgent defence has vaulted them back to the top of a weak Eastern Conference. Marouane Fellaini Jersey . The Durban-based Sharks withstood a furious second-half fightback to beat the Queensland Reds 35-20 for a fourth straight win which gave them a five-point lead atop the championship table. The Hamilton-based Chiefs scored two late tries to beat the Cape Town-based Stormers 36-20 for their third win, after the Stormers rallied from 24-6 down to 24-20 with six minutes remaining. http://www.manunitedfcpro.com/Kids-Marcos-Rojo-Jersey/ . -- The Oakland Raiders expect to have starting right tackle Tony Pashos back for Sundays game against the Houston Texans. Juan Mata Jersey .com) - Rakeem Christmas scored 21 points, B. Antonio Valencia Jersey .com) - Wayne Simmonds, Scott Laughton and Jakub Voracek each posted a goal and an assist as the Philadelphia Flyers thumped the Carolina Hurricanes, 5-1, on Saturday. PHILADELPHIA -- Nikolaj Ehlers is a two-sport star who credits his time on the soccer pitch with helping his game on the ice. Ehlers, who played for Denmarks national team until he was 14 before concentrating on hockey, was selected by the Winnipeg Jets with the ninth overall pick in the NHL draft on Friday night. The five-foot-10, 176-pounder was fourth in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League with 104 points (49-55) in 63 games with the Halifax Mooseheads this past season. He feels that his soccer skills have helped him develop more speed on the ice, one of the key elements of his game. "I think Im a fast forward," he said. "I think I have a lot of speed I can use on the wing. I like to set up some nice plays and I like to score some goals." Ehlers was the first player from the QMJHL to be selected in the 2014 draft. The 18-year-old took the leagues rookie of the year and offensive rookie of the year honours. Ehlers also had 28 points (11-17) in 16 post-season games for the Mooseheads. "I found myself becoming more of a fan when I watched him play," said Jets GM Kevin Cheveldayoff. "Any time he got the puck, you felt like something was going to happen. "Hes not the biggest guy when it comes to sizze, but he plays with such good hockey sense that he knows when to take an opportunity to go, and not really put himself in harms way to try to make a play.dddddddddddd" Ehlers speed helps compensate for his relatively slight build. "He doesnt have a lot of weight on him so youre going to want him to continue to grow, but hes a pretty strong player," said Cheveldayoff. "The way he plays the game and the way he moves out there, he has some hidden strength that a lot of players maybe his size dont." Ehlers said he planned to hit the gym over the summer. "Obviously, Ive got to get a little bit bigger and stronger," he said. "I can use my speed to get out of the rough time on the ice, but Im not afraid to get hit or hit somebody." Cheveldayoff said the youngster is a well-rounded individual. "His hockey sense is right up there," he said. "And his characters not far behind. This is a player that every time we had an opportunity to meet with him, we didnt want the interview to end. Hes going to be an exciting player for a long time." Ehlers father, Heinz, was drafted 30 years ago by the New York Rangers (No. 188 overall). He spent his 16-season pro career in Europe. Cheap Bosnia Herzegovina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Cheap Austria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Australia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Danmark Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ecuador Soccer Jerseys Cheap Egypt Soccer Jerseys Cheap England Soccer Jerseys Cheap Finland Soccer Jerseys Cheap France Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ghana Soccer Jerseys Cheap Greece Soccer Jerseys Cheap Argentina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Netherlands Soccer Jerseys Cheap Honduras Soccer Jerseys Cheap Hungary Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iceland Soccer Jerseys Cheap Indonesia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iraq Soccer Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 05:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les barbes a poux Index du Forum -> Espace Invités -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange