les barbes a poux Index du Forum
les barbes a poux Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Trophy.Mohammed Shami and Ravindra Jadeja are

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les barbes a poux Index du Forum -> Espace Invités -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Oct - 04:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Trophy.Mohammed Shami and Ravindra Jadeja are Répondre en citant

ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- The St. Johns IceCaps set a franchise record with seven straight wins Friday night, beating the Bridgeport Sound Tigers 3-2 in American Hockey League action. IceCaps head coach Keith McCambridge was happy with the result, but said the team isnt spending time thinking about records. "I wouldnt say were separating our shoulders patting ourselves on the back," McCambridge said. "Were happy we were able to get the win. "I like the fact that we put a lot of shots on the net and we had traffic. We were able to get a goal and build off thata And, we will take the seven (wins)." IceCaps defenceman Julian Melchiori scored his first goal of the season in the win. "I think its awesome," he said. "The team is rolling right now. Its all working for us. Hopefully we can keep rolling tomorrow and move up in the standings. Its good to contribute whenever you can and I was happy (to score)." The 22-year-old is in his second season with the IceCaps, and McCambridge said Melchiori is getting up to stride. "The season has been interesting for him," McCambridge said. "He had a strong year last year and then came back this season and any time he was able to start getting his feet underneath him and be playing strong, an injury would set him back. I really feel were starting to see him take strides to be a strong, potential NHL defenceman." Jerome Samson and Blair Riley also scored for St. Johns (35-19-4). Johan Sundstrom and Chris Langkow replied for the Sound Tigers (26-27-5). Samson opened the scoring for the IceCaps, scoring a power-play goal on a low wrister through traffic from the faceoff dot with 3:41 left in the first period. Melchiori doubled the lead, wiring home a crisp wrist shot from the point at the 14:25 mark of the second period. Kyle MacKinnon fanned on a shot and chased it to the net, tapping it in during the ensuing scramble to put St. Johns up 3-0, 1:13 into the third period. Sundstrom scored for Bridgeport, burying a wrist shot from the point which fooled IceCaps goalie Michael Hutchinson blocker side at the 3:08 mark of the third period. Langkow whacked in a loose puck on the doorstep to put the Sound Tigers within one with 2:10 left in the game. IceCaps forward Carl Klingberg left the game with just over a minute left after taking a knee-on-knee hit from Aaron Ness, who was served a five-minute kneeing penalty and a game misconduct. Klingberg will be further evaluated tomorrow. Bridgeport goalie Kevin Poulin made 36 saves. Hutchinson stopped 22 for the IceCaps. A.J. Derby Jersey . Kyle Shanahan was hired as offensive co-ordinator Monday after spending the previous four years in the same role with the Washington Redskins. A.J. Derby Dolphins Jersey . It has been eleven years, eight months, and 261 days since I played my last CFL game. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolphins-Frank-Gore-Jersey/ . Yup, he definitely needed this one. Craig homered twice and had three RBIs Wednesday night to lead the St. Louis Cardinals to a 7-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates. Craig went 4 for 5 and Yadier Molina added three hits for the Cardinals, who salvaged the final game of a three-game set in hopes of staying within shouting distance of front-running Milwaukee in the NL Central. Custom Miami Dolphins Jerseys . Pinch-hitter Tommy Medica singled in the go-ahead run in the eighth inning and the Padres beat the Seattle Mariners 2-1 in their first home game since Gwynn died of cancer Monday. Jerome Baker Jersey . The defeat leaves the 41-year-old Nestor to concentrate on the mixed-doubles event after winning 12 straight matches and winning Australian titles in Brisbane and Sydney with two different partners. "This was a little bit of a let down, but all credit to them," said Nestor.India will be without talismanic spinner Ravichandran Ashwin when their five-match one-day international series against New Zealand begins in Dharmasala on Sunday. Ashwin, who led India to a 3-0 whitewash with 27 wickets in the Test series, is one of several players rested for the first three games at least as the selectors consider their options ahead of next summers Champions Trophy.Mohammed Shami and Ravindra Jadeja are also given time off, while Bhuvneshwar Kumar (back) and Shikhar Dhawan (thumb) are ruled out. Suresh Raina is in the squad but will miss the first match due to a virus.In their absence, spinners Axar Patel and Jayant Yadav, as well as seamer Dhawal Kulkarni have a chance to press their claims under the leadership of MS Dhoni, who takes the captaincy back from Test skipper Virat Kohli.Dhoni says he was still trying to evolve as a player. A lot of things have changed since I made my debut in 2004. The way cricket is played has changed. The kind of players that are coming in the Indian team are drastically different than what we were used to, he explained.You only evolve with time and thats what I am trying to do. I am sharing my experience with the youngsters and putting more emphasis on my fitness.New Zealand, one place above India in the ODI rankings in third spot, welcome back both Tim Southee and Corey Anderson from their respective injuries - although Anderson will play as a batsman only. Tim Southee: returns to bolster New Zealand after the Test series With George Worker (elbow) ruled out, Anton Devcich returns to the squad, but Colin Munro, Mitchell McClenaghan and Adam Milne are all on the sidelines.ddddddddddddicketkeeper Luke Ronchi said his side were banking on their recent good form in the ODIs to come back strongly against the hosts.Its a completely different ball game now, completely different cricket, a cricket which we have been playing really well for a while now, he said.We are a good ODI team and if we can continue playing the way we have been playing for a while now, its going to make for an interesting series. India (from): MS Dhoni (captain and wicketkeeper), Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Rohit Sharma, Manish Pandey, Jayant Yadav, Axar Patel, Jasprit Bumrah, Kedar Jhadav, Mandeep Singh, Amit Mishra, Dhawal Kulkarni, Umesh Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Suresh Raina (misses first match).New Zealand (from): Kane Williamson (captain), Corey Anderson, Trent Boult, Doug Bracewell, Anton Devcich, Martin Guptill, Tom Latham, Matt Henry, James Neesham, Luke Ronchi (wicketkeeper), Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Ross Taylor, BJ Watling, Tim Southee.Watch the first one-day international between India and New Zealand live on Sky Sports 5 from 8.50am on Sunday.Watch Bangladesh take on England in the first Test - live on Sky Sports 2 and Sky Sports Mix from 4.30am on Thursday. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Oct - 04:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les barbes a poux Index du Forum -> Espace Invités -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange